I am an accomplished technical leader with proven record of success. My experience includes three major business sectors: financial industry, e-commerce and healthcare. I am a Microsoft and MongoDB certified Data professional with over 11 years of IT experience both on premise and cloud. Hands on experience in managing large database projects including large data migration, complex process design, testing and deployment, performance tuning, long term capacity planning.
Currently working at a investment management firm as DBA lead. Focusing on automation, improving and streamlining operational workflow, plan and prepare for cloud migration. I frequently speak at SQL Server/Azure user groups and SQL Saturday events.
I have wide range of experience in technology stack related to database. Reach out to me if you need help with any of these items.
- • Administration of SQL and MongoDB server.
- • Cloud Migration to Microsoft Azure.
- • Always On Availability Groups.
- • Multi node SQL cluster with SAN replication to DR data center.
- • MongoDB installation with sharding, replica and multiple data center.
- • Performance tuning of any size of SQL and MongoDB server.
- • Transactional replication.
- • Disaster recovery using different solutions.
- • Log shipping.
- • Customized monitoring for SQL engines.
- • SQL audit.
- • Custom solution for index and statistics maintenance.
- • SQL migration/upgrade between different versions.
- • Creating operational dashboard using SSRS.
Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure implementation, MongoDB, AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Performance tuning, Capacity Planning, TSQL, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, Windows 2016, SAN Replication, Linux.
Click to see my MCP Profile